Read Latest https://www.anadonohueinteriors.com/xgmej0d Sports Current Affairs for all Competitive Exams – http://board.britishkunekunesociety.org.uk/edhc35j UPSC, SSC, and Banking. And Rx Xanax Online Sports Current Affairs is a very important topic for http://www.jhouseconsulting.com/2019/10/18/oezag1fn9l-2068 UPSC Aspirants.
Xanax Rx Online Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Fit India Movement on the occasion of National Sports Day.
- In fact, The Fit India movement is aimed at encouraging people to inculcate physical activity and sports in their day to day life.
- Specifically, PM Modi said many lifestyle diseases like diabetes, hypertension is increasing in India and small lifestyle changes can prevent these diseases.
- Besides, He asserted that the Fit India Movement is to inspire the country for these changes.
- Sports have a direct relation to fitness but the ‘Fit India Movement’ aims to go beyond fitness. Fitness is not just a word but an essential pillar to a healthy and prosperous life.
- Moreover, In his words, “Fitness is zero percent investment with infinite returns.”
https://macinski.com/2019/10/18/laj5sa2un44 Important Info :
https://pfascotland.co.uk/v2l88e8bk6 Do you know?
- National Sports Day (also known as Rashtriya Khel Divas) is celebrated on 29th August every year to mark the birth anniversary of legendary hockey player Major Dhyan Chand.
2.WORLD SKILLS KAZAN COMPETITION, 2019
Indian team created history at the 45th WorldSkills competition by winning one gold, one silver and two bronze medals (apart from 15 Medallions of Excellence) in the country’s best performance since it first participated at the event in 2007.
- World Skills competition is the world’s biggest international vocational skill competition.
- Every two years WorldSkills International hosts the world skills competition which attracts competitors from more than 60 countries for the chance to win a prestigious medal in their chosen skill.
- Moreover, there are competitions in 56 skills across a wide range of industries — from joinery to floristry; hairdressing to electronics; and autobody repair to the bakery.
- Consequently, The Competitors are selected from skills competitions that are held in WorldSkills Member countries and regions.
- Besides, WorldSkills India is an initiative of the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) under the aegis of Ministry of Skill Development which leads India’s participation at WorldSkills International competitions.
The 45th WorldSkills Competition:
- Indeed, The 45th WorldSkills Competition took place in Kazan on 22-27 August 2019.
- Furthermore, Aswath Narayana from Odisha created history in WorldSkills competition by winning India’s first gold medal.
- Therefore, he bagged gold in water technology.
Important Info :
Do you know?
- Specifically, The Republic of Tatarstan or simply Tatarstan is a federal subject of the Russian Federation.
- Further, Its capital is the city of Kazan.
- Moreover, Kazan lies at the confluence of the Volga and Kazanka Rivers.
3.PV SINDHU(Sports Current Affairs )
President Ram Nath Kovind, Vice President Venkaiah Naidu and Prime Minister Narendra Modi have congratulated PV Sindhu for winning the World Badminton Championships.
- P V Sindhu became the first Indian to win badminton World Championships gold
- Indeed, by beating Nozomi Okuhara in the final.
- Consequently, It was Sindhu’s fifth World Championships medal — joint-most for a woman singles player with former Olympics and world champion Zhang Ning of China — to go with the two successive silvers and a couple of bronze medals.
- Sindhu has also won Olympic silver in 2016 Rio Games, silver at Gold Coast Commonwealth Games, an Asian Games silver at Jakarta and the BWF World Tour Finals last year.